Saturday, February 14, 2009

Friends Award

I know I only post "Reasons" but today I had to do an extra post.

Our little blog received an award! I'm so excited about it!!! It is a "Friends Award". Here are the details:

These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbon of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight more and include this cleverly written text in the body of your awards.

My friend Marilyn from The Stair Landing sent it to us. I was so surprised and just plain giddy over it. I am proud to pass it on. Here are the eight bloggers that I am honored to present this award to:

Dana at All about my Benjamin
Angie at Bring the Rain
Kelly at Kelly's Corner
Naomi at the rockstar diaries
Amy at Days of the Turney5
Louise at local(abama)
Amber at Crazy Bloggin' Canuck
Donnetta at My Quiet Corner

I hope that you enjoy their blogs!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful surprise...and honor to be numbered among your chosen friends!

Donnetta said...

Thank you for the award!

What a great theme you have here for your blog!

Amy Owens said...

Thanks Donnetta!!!

I'm glad you were both surprised! Love your blogs!!!